Canada is a North American country that is stretching from the U.S (in the south) to the Arctic Circle (in the north). There are various major cities in Canada, such as massive Toronto, French-speaking Montréal and Québec City, west coast film centre Vancouver, and capital city Ottawa. Canada is a home of wonderful tourist spots. Every year a large number of tourists come here for holiday, working, or academic purpose.
A working holiday visa in Canada is also known as International Experience Canada (IEC) or working holiday Canada. In order to get the canada visa working holiday, several steps need to be fulfilled. This type of immigration to Canada allows an individual to live as well as get a job in Canada (for either 12 or 24 months).
Some Important Points
You have to read all the information as well as associated links very carefully. If any type of error(s) occurs, while applying for the particular visa, then it can be associated with some cost or delay in one’s immigration to Canada.
If you want to make the most of the particular visa in Canada, then the following points are very crucial for you:
- Where to purchase the travel insurance for Canada(It is must to get the particular visa in Canada).
- You have to learn how to rewrite your CV as well as find out the resume format in Canada.
- You have to carefully read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)’s for the process of IEC Canada visa process.
Who can Apply?
This visa enables people from various countries under the age of 35 years for doing work in Canada (for a temporary period) of one or two years. The participating countries’ Citizens can now begin in order to create their 2017 profile.
Some important points on the procedure are as follows:
- You can get the working holiday canada visa through the IEC (International Experience Canada) program. You can apply directly to the IRCC (Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada) in order to avoid paying any fees to the agents for indistinct additional services.
- The recent application process was disclosed in November 2015 and it remains in the place in for the 2017 program.
- One of the biggest modifications is that now, you need not wait until the initial months of the new year in order to begin the application procedure for the particular visa in Canada.
- The latest system will draw the applicants at “regular intervals (at random) till each and every place is filled for the particular year. It means you can build a profile as well as become a candidate as per your convenient time (anytime after the opening date for your country). However, it is a smart idea to apply for this visa as early as possible.
- You will be asked for entering one or more ‘pools’ (as determined by country and visa category). The example is ‘Ireland: Young Professionals’.
CIC has committed in order to give at least five days notice prior to each country’s as well as category’s final rounds of invitations that will be the marking point of the closure of that pool for the season.